While researching for our site, we came across this list! According to Alexandra Tuneli of Harper’s Bazaar, these are the destinations to visit, spa treatments to try and beauty products to buy before you die. Check out no. 11! For more ideas, check out our site at www.omandaway.co!
1) Get a fashion haircut by a top stylist in a major city. Bring in inspiration photos of Jane Birkin, Freja Beha Erichsen and Anja Rubik.
2) Buy a jar of La Mer. Whether you become an instant devotee or decide it’s not worth the hype, you have to find out either way.
3) Spend a week at a spa in Switzerland. More of a high-tech medical spa than pampering haven, the Clinique La Prairie overlooks the Alps and gives you a complete overhaul. For a less clinical experience, we recommend the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, which offers nearly every treatment you could dream up.
4) Shop for beauty products at Colette in Paris. The fashion crowd’s favorite French boutique is a treasure trove for impossible-to-find products and unique beauty collaborations.
5) Pick up a Coqui Coqui perfume in Tulum. Sure, you can order the niche fragrances with a cult following off Net-a-Porter now, but isn’t a trip to the beaches of Tulum and theperfumeria where they’re made so much better?
7) Go to a luxurious bath house or hot spring. Named one of the wonders of the world, the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa in Iceland offers steaming turquoise geothermal seawater pools that contain skin-healing silica mud. Closer to home, Aire Ancient Bathsis New York City’s most tranquil escape.
8) Get an extravagant facial. Natura Bissé’s Pure Air Bubble, a completely isolated environment in which the ultimate detoxifying facial is performed, has taken up permanent residence at Atelier Beauté in London.
9) And massage. Let a masseuse at the Spa at the Trump Hotel rub diamonds, rubies, emeralds or sapphires along your body during a Gemstone Spa Treatment.
10) Find your perfect red lipstick. Matte or glossy? Blue-red or orange-red? Vampy or sweet?You’ll kiss a lot of frogs along the journey, but it’ll all be worth it once you find the right one.
11) Commit to a full mind & body detox. Take an integrative approach to beauty with a Canyon Ranch retreat, where you’ll shut off from technology while shifting your diet, mindset and exercise approach. [More ideas at www.omandaway.co]!
12) Hire a personal trainer for six months. Tell them your goals, really let them push you and watch your body transform.
13) Make a drastic hair color change. The point isn’t so much about improving your look as it is an experiment in seeing yourself from a completely new perspective. And if you’re already going blonde, go platinum—life’s too short to worry about the damage of a double process.